Tuesday, November 25, 2014
PLP: My New, Manageable, Daily Workout Plan
I've been encouraged by many people lately to exercise more. I took up rock climbing with my husband, which has been AWESOME, but we can't manage to go EVERY DAY, and I want a daily program to strengthen my body, like the ones I have for strengthening my mind & spirit.
So I wanted a DAILY program, but I don't have an hour to put toward it. I told my husband to find me something I could do in 30 minutes or less. Never one to back down from a challenge, he presented me with The PLP Program. I began this program the same day I started the Cold Shower Challenge, and have been pleased with both. :)
So, basically the PLP program consists of doing 3 sets of pull ups, lunges, and push-ups every day, and adding an additional rep daily. Ideally, you start with 10 reps of each exercise. I'm kind of a wimp, so my pull ups and push ups are both modified, but I'm doing them!
So, if you're looking for a quick, beneficial, daily exercise routine, check out the details and give PLP a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment